WHOLE HEMP SEEDS
100% Natural Superfood
Hemp Seeds. Top quality and great tasting.
Gluten Free, No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Sweeteners. No Preservatives. No added Sugar or Salt. No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soya, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, No Porcine.
Ideal for making hemp milk.
Just like you can blend almonds and water to make almond milk, you can do the same with hemp seeds for hemp seed milk. You can use it as an alternative to dairy milk in drinks and recipes.
Crunchy whole hemp seeds are great for roasting or adding directly to salads, cereal or yoghurt.
About Hemp Seeds
Hemp Seeds contain all 20 essential amino acids and are incredibly nutritious.
In hemp seeds you will find:
- More High-quality protein than in Chia Seeds and Flax Seed
- Stearidonic acid (SDA)
- The rare omega-6 GMA (Gamma Linolenic Acid)
- Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B6, D, E)
- Minerals (Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Zinc, Potassium, Phosphorus)
Why should you add our Hemp Seeds to your diet?
- Hemp Seeds are incredibly nutritious and deliver a massive amount of protein and omegas
- Improve digestion
- Balance hormones
- Improve metabolism
- Promote cardiovascular health
- Naturally cleanse the colon and reduce sugar cravings
- Support weight loss (appetite suppressant)
GLA and GLA-rich foods like Hemp Seeds have also been observed to help people with:
- Breast pain
- Diabetes and diabetic neuropathy
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Multiple sclerosis
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Skin allergies
How Should Whole Hemp Seeds Be Consumed?
Whole hemp seeds are ideal for making hemp milk.
Crunchy whole hemp seeds are also great for roasting or adding directly to salads, cereal or yoghurt.
How to make a nutritious hemp milk in less than 5 minutes
- 1 cup of whole hemp seeds
- 4 cups of water
- 1 vanilla pod (optional)
- 1 dried date (optional)
- Put all the ingredients into a blender and blend.
- Then put it through a nut milk bag to leave only the smooth hemp milk.
- Enjoy your delicious and healthy hemp milk!
Hemp Seeds Misconceptions
Hemp is the same as marijuana
False! Hemp is a species of Cannabis sativa BUT hemp is not the same as marijuana.
Hemp foods contain less than 0.003% Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and will NOT cause a psychoactive effect or a false-positive drug test.
Omega 6s are bad for you
False! Omega-6 often gets a bad rep. Some omega-6s, like GLA, play a crucial role in overall health. A general rule of thumb is to avoid all highly processed fats.
When it comes to our bodies we need a mix or balance of essential fatty acids. It’s best to consume foods that have naturally balanced omegas. Hemp has an omega-6 to omega-3 ratio of 3.75:1. Plus, the omegas in hemp are unrefined, raw, and easily digestible.